List:Houston MySQL Users Group« Previous Message
From:Vineet Mishra Date:May 17 2016 10:32am
Subject:Role Based Access Control
View as plain text
Hi All,

I am having a requirement for the PII data encryption and security model
implementation on the existing data we own.

Primarily there are two main requirement, initially to encrypt the PII
sensitive information and to allow Role based access to specific user group
who are allowed to access the data.

As I am aware mysql provide user based access and not role based, and
moreover I need to still make the data available(encrypted data) even when
the user/role has no access on the particular column.

Any leads would be really appreciable.

Thanks!

Thread
Role Based Access ControlVineet Mishra17 May