MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Database System Date:September 22 2011 6:17pm
Subject:Re: Error connecting to master
View as plain text
Praveen,

Thanks for the information.

Lisa

--- On Thu, 9/22/11, Praveen Charan <praveencharan@stripped> wrote:

From: Praveen Charan <praveencharan@stripped>
To: database100@stripped
Cc: "Replication" <replication@stripped>
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011, 6:38 AM

the 2003 errors comes up when u try to connect to mysql which is not started....

Thanks,
Praveen

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Database System <database100@stripped> wrote:

Hi,

In my master-> multi-slave replications, one of the slaves was stopped. The error said
Slave I/O error: error connecting to master 'rep_user'@'host_ip:3306'
Error_code:1129.
Another similar error message said Error_code 2003. (I don't find this error code in the
manual)

The network connection is fine. The number of connections is much less than
max_connections on the master. Host ip didn't change and ping from slave to master is OK.

Any advices? Thanks advance,
Lisa