List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 14 2015 6:36am
Subject:Re: Warning with clang++ only
View as plain text
On Jul 23, 2015, at 5:28 PM, João M. S. Silva <joao.m.santos.silva@stripped>
wrote:

> In file included from /usr/include/mysql++/query.h:129:
> /usr/include/mysql++/insertpolicy.h:132:37: warning: unused parameter 'object'
> [-Wunused-parameter]
>        bool can_add(int size, const RowT& object) const

Sorry for the late reply.  The little time I’ve had for work on such things has been
given to libtabula.

I looked into this, and it is harmless.  The unused parameter has to be there so that all
of the insertpolicy.h objects are compatible, in a duck-typing sense.

I’ve checked in a one-line change to the code that should suppress this error,
though it is technically untested since clang doesn’t give that error here.  (OS X
10.10, stock developer tool set.)
Thread
Warning with clang++ onlyJoão M .  S .  Silva23 Jul
  • Re: Warning with clang++ onlyWarren Young14 Aug
    • Re: Warning with clang++ onlyJoão M .  S .  Silva14 Aug