On 6 July 2011 14:41, Access-Dev wrote:
> Le 06/07/2011 15:19, Warren Young a écrit :
>> On 7/6/2011 6:56 AM, Access-Dev wrote:
>>> If I remove the "%" character in the WHERE condition I'dont get this
>> If you remove the % characters, your result set is almost certainly empty,
>> so you will skip past the code that is actually causing the exception.
>>> Looks like query templating is interfering here, can I disable this
>>> feature ?
>> If you do not call Query::parse(), you do not activate the feature. It is
>> not automatic.
>> BadFieldName means you are asking MySQL++ to return information about a
>> field by name, and the result set does not contain any information about the
>> named field.
>> If you look at the call stack when the exception is thrown, I think you
>> will find that it happens on a MySQL++ call *after* the use() or store().
>> Something like res["foo"] is a MySQL++ call, and would cause this symptom,
>> since there is no "foo" column in the query.
> Thanks Warren,
> I found the error.
if you catch the exception and call its what() member you will
probably find helpful info about exactly where the error is.