List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anders Axelsson Date:April 29 2002 10:00am
Subject:Problem with sql_create structure
View as plain text
Hi.

Be a little nice, it's my first question, and i have read all the faq's and have tried not
to make it a stupid one.

I'm writing a little program that will update a databasetable (with information regarding
my mp3-files).
The full source is avaliable @http://www.solace.mh.se/~axelsonic/ashe/list.5.cpp   Be
nice, ok. I'm no pro when it comes to programmign...

The problem i have is the following.

The following works: sql_create_11(Test_2,1,11, string, Songname, string, Artist, string,
Album, int,    Year, string, Comment, string, Genre, int,    Size, int,    Length, string,
Stereo, int,    Sample, int,    Kbps)

This, does NOT work : sql_create_13(Test_2,1,13, string, Songname, string, Artist, string,
Album, int,    Year, string, Comment, string, Genre, int,    Size, int,    Length, string,
Stereo, int,    Sample, int,    Kbps, char,   Path, char,   Filename )

Can anyone give me a little help here ?

I'm using mysql  Ver 11.12 Distrib 3.23.33, for pc-linux-gnu (i686) and Mysq++ v 1.7.9
Compiler is : /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/egcs-2.91.66/specs gcc version
egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)

Regards
/Anders
Thread
Problem with sql_create structureAnders Axelsson29 Apr
  • unsuscribeXavier D├ęcoret29 Apr
    • Re: unsuscribeNathan Smith29 Apr