List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mathieu DESPRIEE Date:April 29 2002 8:40am
Subject:Re: RE : Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)
View as plain text
I've forgotten the useful link !
http://members.fortunecity.com/skuchin/home.htm

M.D

Mathieu DESPRIEE wrote:

> I agree with you too.
> I found a good alternative :
> OTL Library over ODBC.
>
> OTL is a full stl-like c++ library.
> unixODBC/MyODBC gives you the independance between your code and your
> database implementation.
>
> ODBC stuff is pretty easy to install and configure. OTL works very well,
> and is stable.
>
> Rémy Baudet wrote:
> >
> > I totally agree with you, when I was looking for a C++ API to access to
> > MySQL, I was happy to find MySQL++, but after some months using it and
> > trying solving compiler problems and so on, I'm now really disappointed.
> > This library should even not be at the disposal of the users, it's not
> > worth it spending time on it.
> > That's my own opinion, as Andreas says it's a pity...
> >
> > Rémy

Thread
Problem with mysql++ patchDenis Rampnoux25 Apr
  • Re: Problem with mysql++ patchSinisa Milivojevic25 Apr
  • Re: Problem with mysql++ patchDenis Rampnoux25 Apr
    • Re: Problem with mysql++ patchSinisa Milivojevic26 Apr
  • Re: Problem with mysql++ patchDenis Rampnoux26 Apr
    • Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)Andreas Krueger28 Apr
      • RE : Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)Rémy Baudet29 Apr
        • Re: RE : Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)Mathieu DESPRIEE29 Apr
        • Re: RE : Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)Mathieu DESPRIEE29 Apr
      • Re: Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)The Lazy Fox29 Apr
        • Re: Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)lance29 Apr
          • RE : Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)Rémy Baudet29 Apr
            • Re: RE : Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)The Lazy Fox29 Apr
        • Re: Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)Gelu29 Apr
      • RE: Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)Keith MacDonald29 Apr