List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rémy Baudet Date:April 29 2002 7:23am
Subject:RE : Don't use MySQL++ ! (was: Problem with mysql++ patch)
View as plain text
I totally agree with you, when I was looking for a C++ API to access to
MySQL, I was happy to find MySQL++, but after some months using it and
trying solving compiler problems and so on, I'm now really disappointed.
This library should even not be at the disposal of the users, it's not
worth it spending time on it.
That's my own opinion, as Andreas says it's a pity...

Rémy