MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Packagers« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michal Hrusecky Date:November 9 2010 12:06pm
Subject:MySQL Cluster 7.0.20
View as plain text
Hi everybody,

I just want to ask, on web[1], it says that MySQL Cluster 7.0.20 was
already released, but I can't find tarball of anything newer than 7.0.16
(from 7.0.X branch) on the download site. Are these internal releases
only or am I doing something else wrong? Is there a place where I can
download it? I guess I'll need to dig through bazaar otherwise...

[1] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-news-5-1-51-ndb-7-0-20.html

--
Michal HRUSECKY                                    SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team                            Lihovarska 1060/12

MySQL Cluster 7.0.20Michal Hrusecky9 Nov