MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jess Balint Date:January 30 2008 5:29am
Subject:Re: current test suite
View as plain text
Printing stuff outside of assert statements is handy when you've got to
run tests one at-a-time. If we can filter the output when running all
and leaving the detailed output in there, I think that would be best.

Jess

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 09:16:21PM -0800, Monty Taylor wrote:
> I think step one, and probably a pretty easy step, is to get the current
> testsuite in java to pass all tests reliably. While we do that, I think
> we should also clean up the tests so that they aren't needlessly
> printing things that aren't part of assert statements.
>
> Sound sensible?
Thread
current test suiteMonty Taylor30 Jan
  • Re: current test suiteJess Balint30 Jan
    • Re: current test suiteMonty Taylor30 Jan