MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Dowling Date:July 2 2007 3:07pm
Subject:Re: Rev 135: Got the rest of ndbj.InsertRetryTest ported. Not sure
how useful it is without something in the test to actually cause a TemporaryError....
View as plain text
If you had time, you could add some code using the MGM/J API to kill a
node, causing a temporary error.
There's probably some unit test in java lying around for restarting a
node using the mgm-api (mgmapi/test directory).
I think that test should be in an "integration tests" directory. I never
got round to writing the full test.

Jim

Stewart Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 17:23 -0700, Monty Taylor wrote:
>
>>   Got the rest of ndbj.InsertRetryTest ported. Not sure how useful it
>> is without something in the test to actually cause a TemporaryError.
>> Any ideas?
>>

> Error injection!
>
> /me handwaves some test program in ndb/test/ndbapi that causes a
> temporary error...

Jim Dowling, Ph.D.

Swedish Institute of Computer Science
Box 1263, SE-164 29 Kista, Sweden