List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victoria Reznichenko Date:February 13 2002 1:10pm
Subject:Creating a table with gif column
View as plain text
Oladejo,

Oeoen>  Hi All,

Oeoen>  I am trying to create a mysql table with one of the column to be for
Oeoen>  .gif/jpeg, is there a variable type for gif/jpeg and after creating the
Oeoen>  table, how do I insert the gif file on each record line.

You can store images in database using blob data type, see
http://www.mysql.com/doc/B/L/BLOB.html

In other way, you can store references to images.

Oeoen>  Toks

--
For technical support contracts, goto https://order.mysql.com/