List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul L. Goedicke Date:August 10 1999 11:14pm
Subject:mysql keeps stop responding
View as plain text
mysqladmin version
mysqladmin  Ver 7.11 Distrib 3.22.25, for pc-linux-gnu on i586
TCX Datakonsult AB, by Monty

Server version          3.22.25
Protocol version        10
Connection              Localhost via UNIX socket
UNIX socket             /tmp/mysql.sock
Uptime:                 8 hours 48 min 41 sec

Threads: 1  Questions: 1318  Slow queries: 0  Opens: 7  Flush tables: 1
Open tables: 3

We are using this database to authenticate modem logins via a mysql'ed
radius
server.  This seems to be working just fine.  But when we start updating
the
database (adding new users, disabling accounts, etc) it stops replying
to the
radius server after a while (about once or twice per day).

The server has 64k, with about 44k used and 20k free.

We are trying to figure out why the server stops responding to the
radius request
after a while.  It seems to work just fine if we do not update the
database.

Any ideas?

--
|    73's from paul         |