MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Cunningham Date:January 28 2002 3:06pm
Subject:Mysql max, coldfusion 5.0, and MyODBC
View as plain text
Hello,

I've been using mysql 3.23.47 with Coldfusion 4.52 for several months, and I
want to switch to a new server with mysql max 3.23.47 and Coldfusion 5.0.

I was able to get the new versions of each running on the new server without
any problem, but I can't get the Coldfusion 5.0 serverto connect to the new mysql
database.

I have been able to connect to the database from the remote coldfusion server (version
4.52) without any problem.

We are running Redhat 7.1, mysql max 3.23.47 using InnoDB tables in the
first database, Coldfusion 5.0 and have installed the current(2.50.39)
version of MyODBC. I have permissions set the same way I do on the older
box, as well as the same operating system and MyODBC version.

Has anyone else run into any similar issues, or have any idea what could be
causing the problem?

Thanks,
Rob Cunningham
rcunningham@stripped

Thread
Mysql max, coldfusion 5.0, and MyODBCRobert Cunningham28 Jan