MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Boaz Yahav Date:January 17 2002 9:12am
Subject:RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?
View as plain text
Check out :

http://www.weberdev.com/index.php3?GoTo=phenominet/prices.htm

This is your one stop shop for hosting. WeberDev.com is hosted there
and I can tell you that their service is amazing. They are fast,
reliable
and more than anything, very professional (specially in PHP / MySQL).

Sincerely

      berber

Visit http://www.weberdev.com Today!!!
To see where PHP might take you tomorrow.