MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:NDPTAL85 Date:January 14 2002 6:55pm
Subject:Re: any good web hosting with php and mysql support?
View as plain text
On Monday, January 14, 2002, at 01:17  PM, Gurhan Ozen wrote:

>   Hi All,
>  I am currently looking for a reliable web host to host my personal
> website.
> I know there are millions of web hosting companies that have PHP and
> MYSQL
> support but I just can't trust any of the fully-assured and confident
> webhosting ads anymore. I would like to get a service from a company for
> which someone can vouch.
>   I did started hosting my web site at a webhoster that promised 99.99%
> uptime and my site is hardly ever up and running. They don't answer my
> emails either.
>  IS there anyone who have web sites hosted at webhosting service for a
> reasonably long time without any problems? IF yes, can you please
> contact me
> and tell me about it? This might be kind of off-topic for both lists,
> and i
> apologize to both lists, so you might want to reply to my email rather
> than
> sending it to list(s).
>   Thank you very much.
>
> Gurhan

Try www.astrodawg.com or www.pair.com

Mister Worf, show these children the airlock. - Picard

any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Gurhan Ozen14 Jan
  • Re: any good web hosting with php and mysql support?NDPTAL8514 Jan
    • Re: any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Mike(mickalo)Blezien14 Jan
      • Re: any good web hosting with php and mysql support?System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem15 Jan