MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mikel King Date:January 14 2002 6:43pm
Subject:Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support? (OT)
View as plain text
Starting @ $20.00/month  http://www.ocsny.com

>From: Gurhan Ozen <c-gurhan.ozen@stripped>
>Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:17:59 -0500
>
>  Hi All,
> I am currently looking for a reliable web host to host my personal website.
>I know there are millions of web hosting companies that have PHP and MYSQL
>support but I just can't trust any of the fully-assured and confident
>webhosting ads anymore. I would like to get a service from a company for
>which someone can vouch.
>  I did started hosting my web site at a webhoster that promised 99.99%
>uptime and my site is hardly ever up and running. They don't answer my
>emails either.
> IS there anyone who have web sites hosted at webhosting service for a
>reasonably long time without any problems? IF yes, can you please contact me
>and tell me about it? This might be kind of off-topic for both lists, and i
>apologize to both lists, so you might want to reply to my email rather than
>sending it to list(s).
>  Thank you very much.
>
>Gurhan

Thread
Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?clint 14 Jan
  • Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support? (OT)Mikel King14 Jan
  • Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support? (OT) Vlasyuk Valera14 Jan
RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Rick Emery14 Jan
RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?NCI/IMS)14 Jan
  • RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Shannon Kendrick14 Jan
    • Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support? Vlasyuk Valera14 Jan
      • Selecting the row with largest number in a columnRichard Morton25 Jan
        • Re: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnJoseph Bueno25 Jan
        • Re: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnDL Neil25 Jan
          • Re: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnPaul DuBois25 Jan
          • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnButch Bean25 Jan
            • Re: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnDL Neil26 Jan
            • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnRichard Morton28 Jan
              • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnButch Bean28 Jan
                • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnPaul DuBois28 Jan
                  • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnButch Bean28 Jan
                  • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnButch Bean28 Jan
RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Rick Emery14 Jan
RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Boaz Yahav17 Jan