MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:clint  Date:January 14 2002 6:15pm
Subject:Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?
View as plain text
Try www.aletiahosting.com  $9.95 a month

From: Gurhan Ozen <c-gurhan.ozen@stripped>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:17:59 -0500

  Hi All,
 I am currently looking for a reliable web host to host my personal website.
I know there are millions of web hosting companies that have PHP and MYSQL
support but I just can't trust any of the fully-assured and confident
webhosting ads anymore. I would like to get a service from a company for
which someone can vouch.
  I did started hosting my web site at a webhoster that promised 99.99%
uptime and my site is hardly ever up and running. They don't answer my
emails either.
 IS there anyone who have web sites hosted at webhosting service for a
reasonably long time without any problems? IF yes, can you please contact me
and tell me about it? This might be kind of off-topic for both lists, and i
apologize to both lists, so you might want to reply to my email rather than
sending it to list(s).
  Thank you very much.

Gurhan

Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?clint 14 Jan
  • Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support? (OT)Mikel King14 Jan
  • Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support? (OT) Vlasyuk Valera14 Jan
RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Rick Emery14 Jan
RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?NCI/IMS)14 Jan
  • RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Shannon Kendrick14 Jan
    • Re: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support? Vlasyuk Valera14 Jan
      • Selecting the row with largest number in a columnRichard Morton25 Jan
        • Re: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnJoseph Bueno25 Jan
        • Re: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnDL Neil25 Jan
          • Re: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnPaul DuBois25 Jan
          • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnButch Bean25 Jan
            • Re: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnDL Neil26 Jan
            • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnRichard Morton28 Jan
              • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnButch Bean28 Jan
                • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnPaul DuBois28 Jan
                  • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnButch Bean28 Jan
                  • RE: Selecting the row with largest number in a columnButch Bean28 Jan
RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Rick Emery14 Jan
RE: [PHP-DB] any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Boaz Yahav17 Jan