MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gurhan Ozen Date:January 14 2002 6:17pm
Subject:any good web hosting with php and mysql support?
View as plain text
  Hi All,
 I am currently looking for a reliable web host to host my personal website.
I know there are millions of web hosting companies that have PHP and MYSQL
support but I just can't trust any of the fully-assured and confident
webhosting ads anymore. I would like to get a service from a company for
which someone can vouch.
  I did started hosting my web site at a webhoster that promised 99.99%
uptime and my site is hardly ever up and running. They don't answer my
emails either.
 IS there anyone who have web sites hosted at webhosting service for a
reasonably long time without any problems? IF yes, can you please contact me
and tell me about it? This might be kind of off-topic for both lists, and i
apologize to both lists, so you might want to reply to my email rather than
sending it to list(s).
  Thank you very much.

Gurhan

Thread
any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Gurhan Ozen14 Jan
  • Re: any good web hosting with php and mysql support?NDPTAL8514 Jan
    • Re: any good web hosting with php and mysql support?Mike(mickalo)Blezien14 Jan
      • Re: any good web hosting with php and mysql support?System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem15 Jan