MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Quentin Bennett Date:August 4 1999 9:18pm
Subject:RE: Locking problem?
View as plain text
On the MyODBC set up screen, there is a check box that says 'Safety (check
this if you have problems)'. We had exactly this error, and checked it, and
the problem went away.

Reading the manual mentions something about minor rounding errors in
floating points, but we weren't convinced.

Quentin Bennett
Senior Analyst
Transport Systems Division
Trilogy Computer Systems