MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wayne Spivak Date:August 3 1999 11:08am
Subject:Best way to move database
View as plain text
We're running a Mysql 3.22 database on computer 1.

We're going to move it to a bigger better computer, computer 2.

What's the best way to move the database.  We can, if needed turn the Mysql
off.

Thanks.

Wayne Spivak
SBA * Consulting®  - Systems for Business & Accounting
SBA.NET.WEB®  - Internet & World Wide Web Consulting
2711 Bellmore Avenue, Bellmore, New York  11710-4319
Tel: 516-221-3306      Fax: 516-221-7129  mailto:WSpivak@stripped
http://www.sbanetweb.com   or  http://www.sbaconsulting.com
http://guide.sbanetweb.com   -- Guide to Computer Vendors(TM)
http://guide.sbanetweb.com/library.html -- Published Articles
Join the Internet Society -- http://www.isoc.org

Thread
How to use the value from a query?Silicon Ghost3 Aug
  • Re: How to use the value from a query?Paul DuBois3 Aug
  • Best way to move databaseWayne Spivak3 Aug
    • Best way to move databaseJani Tolonen3 Aug
    • Re: Best way to move databaseRalph Graulich4 Aug
    • Re: Best way to move databasetonu-mysql4 Aug