List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hunter Hillegas Date:July 26 1999 11:57pm
Subject:Re: can't access mysql from web - command link ok
View as plain text
I have a DATE column. I set the default to NOW(") and not-null but that
didn't work. Basically I want to date-stamp when records are inserted...
Thread
can't access mysql from web - command link okJerry Preeper27 Jul
  • Re: can't access mysql from web - command link okStuart D Jackson27 Jul
    • Re: can't access mysql from web - command link okSasha Pachev27 Jul
      • Re: can't access mysql from web - command link okJerry Preeper27 Jul
    • Re: can't access mysql from web - command link okJerry Preeper27 Jul
    • Re: can't access mysql from web - command link okSasha Pachev27 Jul
      • Re: can't access mysql from web - command link okJerry Preeper27 Jul
        • Re: can't access mysql from web - command link okThimble Smith27 Jul
Re: can't access mysql from web - command link okHunter Hillegas27 Jul
  • Re: can't access mysql from web - command link okChristian Mack27 Jul