List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chikhing Date:August 23 2001 1:12am
Subject:Re: Information
View as plain text
http://devshed.com/Server_Side/MySQL/Intro/

At 11:22 AM 8/22/2001 -0500, randys wrote:
>I am a user whom it loves to use the services of mysql, but do not have
>like beginning, please to send the manuals to me of as to begin to work
>this fabulous manejador of data base
>
>att. randy ochoa

Cheers
Chi Khing(Mr)
Associate Internet Consultant
Technical Services
hosting is our business
http://www.webvisions.com
Webvisions Pte Ltd
75 Science Park Drive, Cintech II
#02-06/08, Singapore Science Park I
Singapore 118255
Tel :65-773 9388
DID :65-773 9390
Fax :65-773 9389
Email :chikhing@stripped
CONFIDENTIAL CAUTION: The information transmitted is intended
only for the addressee and may contain privileged and/or
confidential material. Any disclosure, distribution or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly contact the sender and delete the
message. Thank you.

Informationrandys22 Aug
  • Re: InformationClaudia M. Castaneda22 Aug
  • Re: Informationchikhing23 Aug