List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tpchan Date:July 2 2001 2:37am
Subject:URGENT! Hard Disk Space limition and Symbolic link
View as plain text
Hi all,

I try the solution from David but seem it didn't work.

Here is my steps:

1) Stop the mysql services.
2) Move the ecom database directory from '/var/lib/mysql/ecom' to
'/home/ecom'
3) Make symbolic link in '/var/lib/mysql' using 'ln -sf /home/ecom ecom'
4) Start the mysql services.
5) mysql > use ecom

Here the error that I get:

Didn't find any fields in table 'admin'
Didn't find any fields in table 'user'

Please point out my error or any solution to solve it. I NEED IT URGENTLY
SINCE I RUNNING OUT OF DATABASE SPACE.

Thank you in advance.

Emanduel Chan Tain Por
System Engineer