MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Jirsa Date:June 20 2001 12:06am
Subject:RE: Problem running make for MyODBC package
View as plain text
Can someone please confirm that there isn't a problem with the
configuration files for MyODBC 2.50.37?
When I run make after configure, I get the error:

"Makefile", line 315: Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

Line 315 contains:
-include $(DEP_FILES)

If I comment out 315 and run make again, I get:
make: don't know how to make catalog.lo. Stop

Please HELP!  I've compiled other projects using configure and have never
seen this problem before.
I am running FreeBSD 3.4 i386, MySQL v3.23.38 database, and unixODBC 2.0.7
Thread
Corrupt Table, isamchk just truncates data.Richard Swift17 May
  • Corrupt Table, isamchk just truncates data.Michael Widenius24 May
RE: Problem running make for MyODBC packageJeff Jirsa20 Jun