List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Read Date:March 21 2001 10:13am
Subject:RE: jpegs in a database
View as plain text
On 20-Mar-01 Mike Baerwolf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Still trying to get jpegs into my database.  I have a blob column setup, How
> do I get the jpeg into the blob column?

localhost.dread$ grep LOAD_ $MANUAL
`LOAD_FILE(file_name)'
                     SET blob_column=LOAD_FILE("/tmp/picture")
   * Fixed coredump in LOAD_FILE(NULL).
   * New function `LOAD_FILE(filename)' to get the contents of a file

--
Don Read                                         dread@stripped
-- If you are going to sin, sin against God, not the bureaucracy.