MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael A. Peters Date:March 6 2001 1:38am
Subject:Re: phpMyAdmin equivalent
View as plain text
I've gotten thttpd compiled with php running phpMyAdmin beautifully, if you want a small
lightweight httpd to use phpMyAmin with. Ive done it with x86 linux, ppc linux, and
sparc64 linux.

Advanced authentication, everything works swell.

I do it with php-4.0.3pl1 with a patch to the php, but I think that patch (which is needed
for advanced authentication) is in php 4.0.4pl1.

The php source has instructions on how to integrate php into thttpd.

Another option is to run php with phpMyAdmin on a different server.
Also works well- though you have to give permission for your users who will be using it to
connect from the server running the phpMyAdmin.

On Monday, March 5, 2001, at 11:35 AM, Frederick L. Steinkopf wrote:

> Gossamer Threads (http://www.gossamer-threads.com) has an near identical
> knockoff written in perl calles mysqlman

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Michael A. Peters
Abriasoft Senior Developer

http://www.abriasoft.com/

(510)  623-9726x357
Fax: (510) 249-9125
Thread
phpMyAdmin equivalentMike<mickalo>Blezien5 Mar
  • Re: phpMyAdmin equivalentGreg Cope5 Mar
  • Re: phpMyAdmin equivalentFrederick L. Steinkopf5 Mar
Re: phpMyAdmin equivalentMichael A. Peters6 Mar
Re: phpMyAdmin equivalentbill6 Mar