MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Wirz Date:July 6 1999 6:51pm
Subject:keyword search data structure
View as plain text
Hi,

What would be the best (i.e. fastest, most efficient) way to assign about 5
keywords to items in a catalog in order to search? Here's the scenario:

I've got a database of images. I'd like to assign around 5 words describing
what's in each image to enable searching. The database of images is used to
create catalog pages (via PHP) so speed is very important.

I seem to remember a discussion similar to this a few months ago but
couldn't find it in the archives.

Thanks,
-Pat

Thread
Re: Text Field Sizes and PHP (was: Access -> myODBC or -> textfile?)jawarren23 Jun
  • Re: Text Field Sizes and PHP (was: Access -> myODBC or ->textfile?)Mike Hanney23 Jun
    • keyword search data structurePatrick Wirz6 Jul
    • Re: keyword search data structureSasha Pachev7 Jul
    • Re: keyword search data structurePatrick Wirz7 Jul
    • Re: keyword search data structureSasha Pachev8 Jul