MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:RenĂ© Tegel Date:February 6 2001 7:04pm
Subject:Re: MySQL driver for DELPHI ?
View as plain text
Well, depends how you want to connect.
For example, if you have the mysql odbc driver, you could use odbc to
connect.
However, i personally prefer to use libmysql.dll, with a delphi interface
file.
I can send you the interface file i use if you want (originally written by
bob silva, but i adjusted some); but i know there are some minor 'faults' in
it, however, it works.
You can also look at mysql homepage - win 32 - contributed. Somebody made a
component out of this header file, looks good to me.

Regards,

rene