MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Ramirez Date:February 6 2001 6:22pm
Subject:RE: Error creating tables
View as plain text
I copied and pasted your create table query into mysql and it created the
table without a problem.  I'm using 3.32.32.

mysql> describe top
    -> ;
+---------+---------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field   | Type          | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+---------+---------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Id      | int(11)       |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| nadal   | decimal(10,0) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| kuupaev | date          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa1    | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa2    | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa3    | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa4    | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa5    | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa6    | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa7    | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa8    | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa9    | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| usa10   | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| eesti1  | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| eesti2  | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| eesti3  | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| eesti4  | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| eesti5  | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| tekst   | longtext      | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
19 rows in set (0.04 sec)