List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hee-Young Hwang Date:July 2 1999 6:13am
Subject:How to input data including french accents using php3 ?
View as plain text
I use mysql version 3.22 on Redhat 6.0 platform (in Korea).

My work : Using php3, I am doing data-input in 3 languages (Korean, English, and French).

Process : It is possible to data-input with French accents on Internet Explorer 4.01, on Windows 95 in French version. (Netscape doesn't work with French accents).

Result : Even if data-inputting with French accents is possible, the result on the browser is I can't see french accents. They disappear.

Question : How can I make the French accents appear on the browser ?

Hee-Young Hwang
e-mail : coucou@mail.ysu.ac.kr

Thread
How to input data including french accents using php3 ?Hee-Young Hwang2 Jul