MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Astro Monk Date:June 30 1999 6:31am
Subject:Re: RPMS where?
View as plain text
Looking for download site for DBI/DBD modules for MySQL in RPMS format
(preferablly mdk's)

Also looking for libwww-perl in rpm (not libc5) and all the components
that go with it if anyone knows.

I have tried rufus.w3.org and rpmfind.net and have not found
the items that I listed below.

What is a linux google search?

Any more ideas on where I can find the latest DBI/DBD modules
for MySQL in RPMS (glibc - running Linux Mandrake 6.0)?

Is there an RPM conspiracy?  I have a great deal of trouble finding
the latest and greatest stuff in RPMS on the software home pages
yet I am told that RedHat and Mandrake are supposed to be the two
more popular distributions.

thanks for your help

am