MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard McLean Date:June 30 1999 6:57pm
Subject:Re: Running MySQL local on a MAC
View as plain text
>Hi All,
>
>I need to create a local version of a website that includes: html,
>cgi, server side includes, and a MySQL database with several tables
>-- Easy enough on a WinTel but how about a PowerBook???!!?  Does
>anyone know of a MacHTTP server solution that supports MySQL on a
>mac? Or even a simple application for converting the data to
>something more mac-compatible.  Any advice would be appreciated.

If your Powerbook has enough horsepower, the easy option is Virtual
PC and setup Apache and MySQL under Windows.

kind regards,
Richard McLean

Thread
Running MySQL local on a MACJason Ramsay-Brown30 Jun
  • Re: Running MySQL local on a MACSasha Pachev30 Jun
  • Re: Running MySQL local on a MACRichard McLean30 Jun
Re: Running MySQL local on a MACHunter Hillegas30 Jun