List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Smith Date:June 29 1999 7:12pm
Subject:Authentication methods
View as plain text
Hey all does anyone know of a way allow certain users to only pull up
certain parts of the database, say for example for
a user to only search for anything computer create in North Carolina or
something like that and also, to give different priviledges to different
users through the web, so that if I wanted to insert something through a
form on the web, I could but someone else couldn't and to do this for a
fair amount of users??
Thanks

Roger R. Smith
roger@stripped
MetaLab. Mikey likes it!
(919) 962-5646

Luke Skywalker:  Alright, I'll give it a try.
Yoda:  No!  Try not.  Do... or do not.  There is no try.

Thread
to much fragmentationDavid Johnson26 Jun
  • Re: to much fragmentationSasha Pachev27 Jun
  • Re: to much fragmentationScott Hess28 Jun
    • Re: to much fragmentationVivek Khera28 Jun
    • Re: to much fragmentationMichael Widenius29 Jun
      • Re: to much fragmentationEd Carp29 Jun
        • Re: to much fragmentationSasha Pachev29 Jun
        • Re: to much fragmentationMichael Widenius29 Jun
          • Authentication methodsRoger Smith29 Jun
            • Authentication methodsJani Tolonen1 Jul
        • Re: to much fragmentationScott Hess29 Jun
      • Re: to much fragmentationEd Carp29 Jun
        • Re: to much fragmentationMichael Widenius30 Jun
      • Re: to much fragmentationT├Ánu Samuel29 Jun
  • Re: to much fragmentationScott Hess28 Jun
Re: to much fragmentationFred Lindberg28 Jun