MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ryan Larson Date:June 28 1999 10:57pm
Subject:Re: linux mysql limited to about 1000 conns?
View as plain text
this looks to be more of a problem with either the TCP/IP stack or the max
File descriptors available to linux in the current releases.  Kernel
2.2.10 fixed a few bugs that were limiting network connections, but the
TCP/IP stack is still not fully thread compliant.  From tests that I have
seen the max throughput on a quad box with quad NICs was 150mbs/sec.
Hopefully this will be fixed soon.