MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:June 28 1999 9:25pm
Subject:Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi anddbd?
View as plain text
Hello,

Question for the group: Does the binary RPM install the "include"
directory, or is it only a part of the source RPM?

> I tried it, I typed locate mysql.h and find ..... but it didn't return
> anything....could the reason be because I use bash?
>
> here what I did:
>
> [root@db /]# locate mysql.h
> [root@db /]# find / -name mysql.h
> find: /proc/5/fd: Permission denied
> [root@db /]#

Thread
I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi and dbd?mwkohout28 Jun
  • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi anddbd?Chris28 Jun
    • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi anddbd?mwkohout29 Jun
      • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi anddbd?Bill Gerrard29 Jun
        • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbianddbd?Paul DuBois29 Jun
        • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi anddbd?Rich Bowen29 Jun