MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mwkohout Date:June 28 1999 7:44pm
Subject:I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi and dbd?
View as plain text
I'm trying to install them on one of my systems, and i always get stuck
during the installation(using MCPAN) of the Mysql bundle....it asks me
where the directory in the mysql installation that contains the subdir
'include'...I've looked all day, but I can't seem to find it.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.......

thanks so much
mike kohout
Thread
I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi and dbd?mwkohout28 Jun
  • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi anddbd?Chris28 Jun
    • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi anddbd?mwkohout29 Jun
      • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi anddbd?Bill Gerrard29 Jun
        • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbianddbd?Paul DuBois29 Jun
        • Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi anddbd?Rich Bowen29 Jun