MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sean Hynes Date:June 23 1999 3:23pm
Subject:Yellow Page Setup
View as plain text
Hello,

I am creating a Yellow Page system for many cities. I don't have a lot of
mysql experience so some pointers would be much appreciated.

Lets say there are 500 cities and there will be 100 listings per city.
Is it better to have one table with all entries , searchable by category or
is it better to have a table for each city?

Thread
Export to text?Robert Pruitt23 Jun
  • Yellow Page SetupSean Hynes23 Jun
    • Re: Yellow Page SetupSasha Pachev23 Jun
      • Re: Yellow Page SetupErik Liljencrantz23 Jun
        • Re: Yellow Page SetupSean Hynes24 Jun
      • Re: Yellow Page SetupSasha Pachev24 Jun
    • Re: Yellow Page SetupBrian Moon24 Jun
Re: Export to text?Kevin Smith23 Jun