MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris A. Wittusen Date:June 23 1999 3:13pm
Subject:question
View as plain text
Hi
I might be out in the woods with this questions, but I take my chances since I
cant get a answer from keystone users group.

If anyone is familiar with keystone, you know when you go to your keystone
homepage, there is a button that will allow you to surf the slips "browse
slips".
Well once you have picked that you can "add a new slip", and once you have
picked that you have a page where you fill in the information, well there is a
field there that will allow you to push a button to pick a categorie.
Now, my question is how can I alter that field, I would belive its built up
with mysql, as it is now I do not have any options there.
I'm sorry if I come out like the biggest newbie, but right now I feel like it,
and we all are newbies at one point of our lifes :)

Sincerely
Chris A. Wittusen
Thread
questionChris A. Wittusen23 Jun