MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sanjeeb Bhuyan Date:June 23 1999 9:11am
Subject:installing on OS X server
View as plain text
Hi,
  I need as much help as I can get...I need to compile mysql on an OS X
Server..now as far as I know this hasn't been done. The reasons I have heard
are that OS X Server does not support pthreads, though the Apple site says
it does.Well I have to attempt this soon, so I guess these are my
questions...
1. How can this be done? What is the correct version to install?
    Which one is it?

2. What are the problems which have been encountered and why?Are there an
workarounds?

3. Has anyone managed to compile it before?

4. Does anyone know if apple's webobjects has a native driver for mysql?

        i need help really soon!!!
                   thanx,
                     sanjeeb

installing on OS X serverSanjeeb Bhuyan23 Jun
  • installing on OS X serverMichael Widenius29 Jun