MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Smith Date:June 23 1999 8:23am
Subject:Re: Export to text?
View as plain text
Hi Robert,

Something along the lines of..

select * from MEMPHIS where Active=1 INTO OUTFILE '/memphis.txt' fields
terminated by ',' optionally enclosed by '"' lines terminated by '\n';

>Hi,
>
>Using select * from MEMPHIS where Active=1;
>
>How do I export the result to a tab delimited text file?
>
>Thanks,
>Robert

Kevin Smith
Lemon Lainey Design UK
Website: http://www.lemonlaineydesign.com
eMail: kevin@stripped

Thread
Export to text?Robert Pruitt23 Jun
  • Yellow Page SetupSean Hynes23 Jun
    • Re: Yellow Page SetupSasha Pachev23 Jun
      • Re: Yellow Page SetupErik Liljencrantz23 Jun
        • Re: Yellow Page SetupSean Hynes24 Jun
      • Re: Yellow Page SetupSasha Pachev24 Jun
    • Re: Yellow Page SetupBrian Moon24 Jun
Re: Export to text?Kevin Smith23 Jun