MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Smith Date:June 23 1999 8:06am
Subject:Table Full Error
View as plain text
Hi All,

I'm running a beefy query and come out with this result...

ERROR 1114: The table 'SQLe2_0' is full

The data directory that my database resides in has an allocation of
approx. 62MB, which I take to be causing the problem?  Am I right?

If so, how do I set MySQL to read the database from a different
directory, which has nice amount of 2GB of space?

If not, has it got to do with temporary table space?  As I am running a
select query which is as follows :

SELECT DISTINCTROW AUCTIONS.window_title AS auction,
COUNT(AUCTION_HISTORY.bidname) AS bids,
CUSTOMER_ADDRESS.country,
AUCTIONS.charity_auction
FROM ((AUCTION_HISTORY LEFT JOIN CUSTOMERS ON AUCTION_HISTORY.bidname =
CUSTOMERS.bidname)
LEFT JOIN CUSTOMER_ADDRESS ON CUSTOMERS.id = CUSTOMER_ADDRESS.user_id)
LEFT JOIN AUCTIONS ON AUCTION_HISTORY.auction_id = AUCTIONS.auction_id
GROUP BY AUCTIONS.window_title, CUSTOMER_ADDRESS.country,
AUCTIONS.charity_auction
HAVING (((AUCTIONS.charity_auction)='Y'));

TABLE SIZES

AUCTIONS = 250 rows
AUCTION_HISTORY = 3500 rows
CUSTOMERS = 12500 rows
CUSTOMER_ADDRESS = 2500 rows

I'm running version 3.22.21 of MySQL under Solaris 2.6.

Regards,

Kevin Smith
Lemon Lainey Design UK
Website: http://www.lemonlaineydesign.com
eMail: kevin@stripped

Thread
Table Full ErrorKevin Smith23 Jun
Re: Table Full ErrorBenjamin Pflugmann23 Jun
Re: Table Full ErrorSasha Pachev23 Jun