List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Sklar Date:June 22 1999 6:53pm
Subject:Re: 3.23
View as plain text
Adam Powell wrote:
>  I spoke to Monty
> about this, but the support is kinda expensive... would anybody be
> interested in this kind of thing, and what kind of prices are we looking at?
> [ . . . ]
> However this script was running half a million times a day, and it was
> fine... now its running 7 million times a day and causing no end of
> problems!

You're serving 7 million ads a day and you can't afford the even the $1000/yr
that MySQL extended e-mail support would cost?

-dave

Thread
Upgrading Mysql to 3.22.23bChris Unger22 Jun
  • Re: Upgrading Mysql to 3.22.23bSasha Pachev22 Jun
  • 3.23Adam Powell22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Patrick Greenwell22 Jun
      • Re: 3.23Adam Powell22 Jun
        • RE: 3.23Douglas B. Jones22 Jun
      • Re: 3.23Sasha Pachev22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Paul DuBois22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Zeev Suraski22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Benjamin Pflugmann23 Jun
  • Re: 3.23Sasha Pachev22 Jun
  • Re: 3.23Adam Powell22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Ask Bjoern Hansen5 Jul
  • Re: 3.23Eric Peters22 Jun
  • Re: 3.23Eric Peters23 Jun
  • Upgrading Mysql to 3.22.23bMichael Widenius29 Jun
Re: 3.23(David Sklar)22 Jun