List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas B. Jones Date:June 22 1999 6:06pm
Subject:RE: 3.23
View as plain text
Hi,

We also get high load averages up in the 20+ range
at times - but this is due to memory more than anything.
Double check such things as swapping, etc.... Might need
a more powerful machine. I doubt that 3.23 really will
make enough of a diff (although I don't know for sure of
course). From memory, I think 3.23 is due out end of June.
Also, are there other physical limitations of the machine -
disk io (also overlapping of diff. disk activities)....

Must say - the mysql people might have a first - the doc
out a month+ before the code :-) - I know, they found a
bug before release and had to recheck things.

Cheers,
Douglas

Upgrading Mysql to 3.22.23bChris Unger22 Jun
  • Re: Upgrading Mysql to 3.22.23bSasha Pachev22 Jun
  • 3.23Adam Powell22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Patrick Greenwell22 Jun
      • Re: 3.23Adam Powell22 Jun
        • RE: 3.23Douglas B. Jones22 Jun
      • Re: 3.23Sasha Pachev22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Paul DuBois22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Zeev Suraski22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Benjamin Pflugmann23 Jun
  • Re: 3.23Sasha Pachev22 Jun
  • Re: 3.23Adam Powell22 Jun
    • Re: 3.23Ask Bjoern Hansen5 Jul
  • Re: 3.23Eric Peters22 Jun
  • Re: 3.23Eric Peters23 Jun
  • Upgrading Mysql to 3.22.23bMichael Widenius29 Jun
Re: 3.23(David Sklar)22 Jun