MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bo Brogård Lund Date:March 19 1999 7:59am
Subject:Function keys and Linux
View as plain text
Hi

Can it be true, that nobody knows the answer to the following question?

I seem to recall that there was a way to setup and xterm so that you could
map SQL commands to the function-keys i.e. 'show tables' to F1, 'SELECT *
FROM ' to F2 etc. It seems to that it was something about entering the
commands into a .mysql file that was to be put in one´s homedirectory.

Any help on the format of that file, or maybe just tell me if I'm one the
right track here?

Cheers
Bo Brogaard Lund

Thread
Function keys and LinuxBo Brogård Lund19 Mar
  • Re: Function keys and Linux\"Terrence W. Zellers\"19 Mar
  • Re: Function keys and LinuxColin McKinnon19 Mar
    • SV: Function keys and LinuxBo Brogård Lund19 Mar