List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roel Date:October 6 2000 10:36am
Subject:simulating a union
View as plain text
Hi,

Is there any way i can sort of 'simulate' a union operator? I want to do a
select on 14 tables, but this is too slow (i had the query running for 10
minutes then I just killed it), so now i want to select on 7 tables, do it
again on the other 7 tables and do a union of this. But, there is no real
union in mysql. Are there any other solutions? I want to access the data
from php, is there any way I can do it in php?
Thanks a lot.

cheers,

roel

Thread
simulating a unionRoel6 Oct
RE: simulating a unionNoel Clarkson9 Oct