List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vadim P. Date:October 6 2000 8:33am
Subject:Re: sql-bench
View as plain text
Yes, it might take well over an hour. Really, depends on the speed of
your hardware. There's a logging option (I don't remember off the top
of my head) - it will be creating log files for every test being
performed in the './output' directory, so you can monitor the testing
process. An appropriate invocation instruction example is listed in
one of the script files in the 'sql-bench' directory.

Good luck.

Vadim.