MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:JuanE Date:October 6 2000 4:52am
Subject:sql-bench
View as plain text
Hello All,

I am a newbie to mysql (and sql DB's in general). I just installed the
latest binary for linux ([pc-linux-gnu-i686]) and everything went according
to the installation instructions. But I ran sql-bench/run-all-tests and it
is taking forever, it's been ther for more than an hour. I searched
everywhere in mysql.com for some sample benchmark output files, but I
haven't found anything.

I guess my question is, is run-all-test supposed to run for more than an
hour, or I am just being impatient? Also, If someone would be kind enough to
look at my output files, contact me directly and I'll send them.

BTW, I am running it on RedHat 6.2 on a PII400, 512MB RAM, on a SCSI 10K
HDD, with no load whatsoever. It's a test machine only running MySQL.

Thanks,
JES

Thread
sql-benchJuanE6 Oct