MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel C BAUFAY Date:September 10 2000 6:26pm
Subject:Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQL
View as plain text
I don't know which version of myODBC you are using but here is a
workaround: try with a COUNT:

rs.Open "Select COUNT(*) from YourTable [WHERE
criteria...]",cnConnectionName
' This will return the total number of rows for the recordset
Records=rs.Fields(0)

Now you have the RecordCount value for your data set.

Regards,

> Did this.
> Doesn't work.
> Apperantely MyODBC doesn't support Recordcount, I don't know why.

Thread
Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLAyende Rahien10 Sep
  • Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLJames Treworgy10 Sep
    • Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLChristopher R. Jones10 Sep
      • Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLJames Treworgy10 Sep
Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLDaniel C BAUFAY10 Sep