MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Treworgy Date:September 10 2000 3:15pm
Subject:Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQL
View as plain text
Read archives. Doesn't work in MyODBC. Perhaps it will sometime soon
because in a discussion a few days ago one of the developers seemed to
indicate it _should_ work, but it never has in the past and as of the
present it doesn't.

Jamie

At 08:47 AM 9/10/00, Ayende Rahien wrote:
>I'm trying to use recordcount to find out how many records there are in a
>recordset.
>I'm getting recordcount = -1
>I've encountered this problem before in a Access Database, and successfully
>solved it.

Thread
Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLAyende Rahien10 Sep
  • Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLJames Treworgy10 Sep
    • Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLChristopher R. Jones10 Sep
      • Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLJames Treworgy10 Sep
Re: Problem with RecordCount with ASP & MySQLDaniel C BAUFAY10 Sep