MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colleen R Dick Date:September 10 2000 6:27am
Subject:how to do an error page
View as plain text
I am processing away and something goes wrong I want to do an error page

lets say just for example, I do a query and I want only one row back or something is
wrong,

if ( mysql_num_rows($result) != 1 ) {
    do_error ("duplicate data");
    exit;
}

How can I write so that do_error puts up another page,
WITHOUT RESOTTING TO JAVASCRIPT location or anything like that.

lets call it error.php3?errmsg=whatever

function do_error($msg) {

   #what would go here?

}

Or if you all have any better way to do it,
The book just says print statements but I think that is kind of ugly

for how to maximize your time on line go to
http://theroute.to/easymoney

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=platypus

Thread
how to do an error pageColleen R Dick10 Sep
  • Win 98 MySQLManager : it has'nt help ... WHY ?cavall_fort10 Sep
  • Mysql DNS resolution in Windows 98 : HOW ? or more errors ...cavall_fort10 Sep